I'm a 30-year-old session musician who recently moved to Hamburg from Stockholm (Sweden), and I'm now offering my services as a bass instructor.

Brief musical background:
I spent 3 years studying bass at the prestigious music program at 'Södra Latin' (other alumni include Max Martin, Lykke Li, Peter Jöback, and Dirty Loops, to name just a few), and since graduating in 2005 I have made my living as a session musician both live and in the studio. I've also released 3 solo albums of my own music since 2009. Alongside the session work & my solo project I've been teaching bass lessons regularly to people of all ages - ranging from beginners level to intermediate & advanced - and it's something that I enjoy doing very much.

The lessons are tailored specifically after your musical goals & wishes - whether you're just starting out and need guidance in the fundamentals of the bass, or if you already have some experience and want to deepen your knowledge of the instrument, I'd be more than happy to assist you in reaching your full potential as a musician! I have plenty of experience playing pop, rock, jazz, soul, funk, metal, and everything in between. So no matter what genre you identify with, I believe that I can help you improve, take that next step, and develop further!

Examples of common themes:
Right/left hand technique (including slapping/tapping, 3-finger, etc.), ear training, music theory/harmony, reading music (TAB & standard notation), phrasing, improvisation, genre-specific vocabulary etc.

More info (including full bio, audio samples, Gitarre & Bass/Bass Professor-reviews, and more) can be found at http://www.johanneszetterberg.com. Albums available on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, etc.