Hello guys and Gals

I write from Münster. My name is Alfredo Hernandez, a Cuban Musician, Song Writer and Producer.

I have been out of business for a long time and I would love to re-organize and start all over again with a Salsa Latin Ensemble (Combo or Orquestra) in Münster or nearby Münster with musicians that love and wanna try the world of Latin Music.

I am a percussionist myself, drummer, timbal player and conga player, I will adapt to play one of those depending who shows up. If a drummer and Conga shows up, I will play Timbales then! That is what I mean!

I will need some musicians to help me build this project! To start, a Piano player and Bass player will be just fine to start building the music structure. I am ready to show you some help in this direction if needed!

Then I will need a bunch of musicians like Trumpet players, Trombone Players and also Sax Players.

An acoustic guitar player (why not electric) is also very welcome

I don´t know where you are guys and if you are willing to give it a try with me in this project! I know about this difficult task, it is difficult, but, I prefer to keep a hope in finding you.! Germans are absolutly very welcome! Latinos, etc.

Age and gender is not important at all. I am myself 55 years old. I will do all I can to help you in this matter concerning takten, feel, etc if needed!

I welcome everybody to contact me, experienced musicians or students of all ages and gender!

Here I show you a link with little extracts (parts) of "some of my compositions" for you to have an idea what I am talking about.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/56h5...z5apl/DEMO.mp3

I have a very extensive repertory of Salsa and Latin stuff to be shared with musicians inside a music project which are willing to support this adventure!

DEMO is a ruff mix and shorten to make the listening an overall idea of my music work faster!

My facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/King.Mambo.STUDIOS

Or call me! 0251 2872774
email: papa.alfredo@yahoo.com

I wish you all a nice day. Very yours.
Alfredo Hernández.
KMS Producciones!